Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Shopping

What a day!  One of my guild sister's called and asked if I wanted to help pick the fabric that is being used for charity night at guild on the 8th.  Sure, I won't have to do anything but pick out fabric.  Easy, I thought.  Well, my daughter called and she is sick, so I took the baby.  Gwyn loves to go with Grandma.  She is a little over 6 months and likes just about everything.  So off we went to the LQS.  She is all smiles.  Grandma is not, as her stroller is so big that I can't turn in some areas of the store.  We did get a bunch of men type fabric for the guild and some real cute children's fabric.   This year we are making walker bags, fleece shrugs, pillowcases and burp cloths.  We will have birthday cake and sew.  It should be a great meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment