Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Design Wall (Table) Monday

Currently my yellow challenge is on the bed.  It is long enough to cover the top.  I am trying to figure out what to use for the border.  I will have to go buy it as I don't have any yellow pieces big enough to do them. 

I have to run to Jo Ann's and get some steam a seam 2 for the totes.  I thought there was more in the box than there was.  I'm not looking forward to going out as it is currently 5 degrees out.  Hopefully it will start to warm up soon.
I'm trying a new recipe for dinner tonight.  Bow ties with sausage, tomatoes and cream.  Hopefully DH will like it.  I will post the recipe if we like it. 
All is quiet here currently while we wait for the storm.  It should start snowing some time tonight.  We are only supposed to get about 18 inches to 2 feet total.  That's just enough to be a pain.  They are also calling for high winds which will cause a lot of problems around here with the drifting. 
Please check out all the other design walls at Judy L's Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. The braids are looking great. I think a darker border?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't notice how washed out everything is. Sorry about the picture. I'm leaning toward a dark or med. dark myself. I may even go for black as the sashing and find a black with yellow batik for the border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like the braids! Hope it warms up soon for you!

    ReplyDelete