Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cleaning and Grandbabies

I spent part of the morning exercising on the Wii Fit after I found batteries that would fit it.  Hubby took the ones that fit it to work.  I swiped some from 2 of the many remotes hanging around the house.  Why we have 9 remotes that we don't use anymore I don't know.  He has them all lined up in the entertainment center. 
The grand babies were here today also.  Surprise Mom, can you babysit for a few hours while I run to the store?  DD needs to learn that mom has things that she has to get done too.  I did get started on my spring cleaning while the kids slept, briefly.   I already told DH that I was sewing tonight as I have tried to for the past few days and it just hasn't happened. 
Dinner is almost done and the chicken smells wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment