Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The search begins

I have been looking for the pattern for the tote bags that I need to do and thought that it was on my computer.  It was except I have a different computer.  So I had to hook up my old hard drive and search thru that.  I finally found the pattern and have all the fabrics washed.  Tomorrow I will start cutting and sewing these totes.  I think that I have finally figured out the zipper that will hold them closed so that will be good.  Now I'm looking for yellow fabrics for the monochromatic challenge.  Let's see what I can find.  I have found one piece but it is about 8" wide and the width of the fabric.  I may end up going to the LQS and see what I can find.  I need to install EQ6 onto this system so I can work on my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment