Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cleaning off sewing machine cabinet

Today has been busy.  I have been trying to clean off my cabinet for my Bernina.  I had 6 projects stacked up on it, fabric for my stash, a few of my DD's items to be made and a bunch of books and magazines.  Now I just have to move the books and magazines to the book cases.  The fabric was put into labeled totes so I will now where it is.  I found the book I have been looking for for about a year now.  It was in the closet with a bunch of my DD's stuff that she brought me a year ago.  I apparently picked it up and put it with her stuff.  It is with its project now.  I'm all set for Judy L. to draw that number now.  I found part of another project while I was cleaning also, so that can be put with the rest of its parts.  I'll take pictures tomorrow of what I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment