Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

No Quilting Today

I was too busy to quilt or sew today.  Gwyn, my 5 1/2 month old granddaughter was here.  She is cutting teeth and is very cranky according to my DD.  Well Gwyn wasn't that cranky for Grandma.  She coos and laughs while sitting in her high chair playing with a few toys.  She likes to watch the computer screen if I have the laptop set up.  She loves when the dogs or cats get close enough so she can touch them.  The critters are very tolerant of her and like to give her kisses. 
I did read a magazine while she slept for half an hour before DD arrived and took her home.  DD was upset that  she couldn't stay longer as she wanted some of the jambalaya that I made for dinner.  Her hubby wanted to go out for dinner. 
Maybe tomorrow I will be able to sit and sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment