Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stash Report Week 4

No sewing that I can count yet.  Hopefully I can complete something this next week so my numbers change.  While I was at Jo Morton's Little Women Club, I got caught up in some buying and 4 yards followed me home.  Next time we go to club, our fat quarter towers will be coming home with us. I can't wait to see the fabrics and I'm not sure how many will be in the tower.

Used this Week:                         0  yards
Used year to Date:                     0  yards
Added this Week:                      4.0 yards
Added Year to Date:                 16.50 yards
Net Used for 2013:                    16.50 yards


Please head over to visit Judy at Patchwork Times and see what some of the others are doing with their stash.

1 comment:

  1. What a great collection of quilts you are going to have at the end of the year. Enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete