Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well, the new year has started.  I've been ready for 2013 to end for a while.  I hope that 2014 is a better year than the past year has been.  Enough negative though.  Time for a new beginning. 
I hope that the new year will have more joy and happiness than tears and sadness. We know that Kira will be leaving us at some point in the year.  We are trying to prepare ourselves for her passing.  Right now we are keeping her happy and comfortable.
I plan on doing more sewing this year.  I'm trying to put together the guild newsletter so that it can go out tonight or tomorrow morning.  Then I can concentrate on the lap robes that I'm trying to get done for January 14th.  I would also like to get a few texture quilts done for Syracuse Home and my granddaughter's class.  She is in a special needs class as she will not talk and her gate is awkward.  She is capable of talking as she will occasionally but not very often.  She drops the first consonant and you really have to listen to her.  She gets very frustrated that we can't always understand her.  She is 3-1/2. We are working with her.
May your year be filled with love, joy, good health and happiness.  To a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment