Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stash Report Week 3

Not much sewing going on.  I hope to remedy that this week as it is supposed to be cold and snowy.  I did break down and purchased some fabrics that I liked at the LQS while I was picking up fat quarters for the guild fabric exchange.  One of the DIL's was with me and I was reminded that the youngest grand son didn't have a quilt yet.  We saw a cute panel and before I knew it, I had picked up enough fabric to make him a quilt.  I also got some pretty batiks (I couldn't resist).  Hopefully that will be the end of my purchasing for a while but we will see as I start classes tomorrow night. 

Used this Week:                         0  yards
Used year to Date:                     0  yards
Added this Week:                      9.25 yards
Added Year to Date:                 12.50 yards
Net Used for 2013:                    12.50 yards


Please head over to visit Judy at Patchwork Times and see what some of the others are doing with their stash.

1 comment: