Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Scrappy Quilt Blocks

I am taking Judy Laquidara from Patchwork Times Scrappy Block Challenge.  I've put my own twist on it as I'm using the blocks to make a project Linus quilt or a lap robe for the local senior home.  Our guild discovered that quite a few of the people that live there have no local family left.  We sent Christmas cards and tissue holders.  We are currently working on walker/wheelchair bags.  I have decided to make a few lap robes and texture quilts.  I just need to find my corduroy so that I can make a few up for the Alzheimer patients.  I'm also making a couple for my granddaughter's special need class.  She is a special need child as she isn't talking and she has an odd gate.
I will post pictures as soon as I get the blocks sewn together.  Currently they are just sitting on the cutting mat.  Tomorrow is another day.  Hopefully I can spend part of it cutting and sewing more blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment