Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stash Report 2

 Busy week with not much getting done.  I did go to one of the local quilt shops (we have 3) to their club night.  They introduce all their new clubs that they are starting for the year.  I signed up for Jo Morton's Little Women, Cobblestone Way (which is a row a month club in reproductions or batiks) and a swap.  Hopefully that will force me to do more quilting.  I did win a jelly roll as a door prize.  I also received 2 fat quarters for a late Christmas present from one of my friends.  So that puts me into the red.  I'd better get out of this slump and start sewing again. 
I hope that all of you slashing and not stashing.


Used this Week:                         0  yards
Used year to Date:                     0  yards
Added this Week:                      3.25  yards
Added Year to Date:                  3.25  yards
Net Used for 2013:                    3.25 yards


Please head over to visit Judy at Patchwork Times and see what some of the others are doing with their stash.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you can't help it if you win or get a gift, so I wouldn't count those 3.25 yards - grin. You'll be in the black in no time.

    ReplyDelete