Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stash Report Week 1

Nothing in and nothing out for this week.  I've started cutting for the scrappy blocks but I'm not counting until it is a flimsy(top).  The household has had a cold/stomach bug since Christmas and I haven't felt like doing too much.  I'm starting to feel better and the weather is crappy so I hope to get some quilting and sewing accomplished this week.

Used this Week:                        0  yards
Used year to Date:                    0  yards
Added this Week:                      0  yards
Added Year to Date:                  0  yards
Net Used for 2013:                    0 yards


Please head over to visit Judy at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. It will be awhile before I can count anything out...i'm slow. But it is nice to start off with a clean slate. Good luck on your goals for the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand fully. Sometimes I can manage to get a bunch done but lately not so much. I'm hoping that the new year will be less busy for me and the children(adults) won't need mom as much. Good luck to you and may you accomplish what you would like to do.

      Delete