Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Stash Report

No sewing or quilting for me this week, just too busy with the grandchildren.  I hope they all get healthy soon!  I did not buy anything at the quilt show last weekend as I didn't have time to visit the vendors.  I did see the show though and there is a lot of talented women in the guild. 
I did make a purchase this week.  I had a quilt that needed a new back.  I had started quilting it and the back just didn't work for me.  So I took it all apart and I bought fabric that was in the front of the quilt to go on the back.  It looks better to me already.  Now to get it quilted and bound.

Used this Week:                       0 yards
Used year to Date:                2.5 yards
Added this Week:                    3 yards
Added Year to Date:                3 yards
Net Used for 2013:                -.5 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment