Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Guild Newsletter

I've spent part of the day working on the guild newsletter.  I wish that I could figure out a different view for the back page that I liked to work with and that was easy to read.  The last page has all the officers listed with their phone numbers.  The new president would like her email address instead.  Problem is this is posted on a web site and I don't feel that everyone's email should be made public.  Mine is as I'm the editor of the newsletter.  I have had my email hijacked a few times and DH has made it right.  Now we have massive protection.  I don't know how he does it as he is an IT director at work.  I don't ask. 

I'm thinking about starting a hand applique project that I can take with me when I have to take grandchildren to appointments.  I typically sit and read but I think that I would like some hand work to do instead.  I'm working on some designs in my head that I want to put on paper and see what it looks like.  I wanted the ideas to stew for a while to see if someone else had already put them on paper or pattern form.

Time to get back to the newsletter!


No comments:

Post a Comment