Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stash Report - Sept. 8, 2013

Well, I can honestly say I haven't done much sewing and I need to get something done for our quilt show in 2 weeks.  I have been designing stuff on the computer and on graph paper.  I prefer the computer but currently I'm out of colored ink for the printer and have just discovered that I can't get ink anymore for that printer.  I really don't want to purchase toner cartridges for the color laser printer.

I have a table runner that is almost quilted and I want to finish it for the show.  I also have the top which was posted on June 29th.  I hope to get it quilted and bound for the show.  I am also thinking about our challenge for the show and I may have something to finish from a class I took in thread painting.  It actually will go great for the challenge so I will be working on that tonight or tomorrow. 

With all of that I have nothing in and no finishes, so nothing out.

Used this Week:                       0 yards
Used year to Date:                2.5 yards
Added this Week:                    0 yards
Added Year to Date:                0 yards
Net Used for 2013:                2.5 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. As you are doing something for the quilt show - that is good. Sometimes life gets in the way of our hobbies.

    ReplyDelete