Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I've been up to

Today I went to Jo Morton's Little Women Club.  There are 5 of us in the group.  We looked at the tops that we had made(see yesterdays post for a picture).  It is amazing how each one of us comes up with very different tops from some of the same fabrics.  I was very good while I was there and didn't buy anything.  There is a book in my future though. 
Right now I'm waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.  It sounds pretty severe to me.  I was getting a little concerned about how hard the wind was blowing and if one of the trees would come done on the house.  The sky is getting brighter even as I type so maybe it is just a quick storm.
I hope to work on quilting my top later tonight and tomorrow.  I want it done for the quilt guild show in October. 

I'm trying to get various projects completed over the summer for the show.  Hopefully I'll be able to get everything done that I want to.  I didn't find my UFO challenge so I will substitute another one that doesn't need a whole lot of work done on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment