Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stash Report

Another week of no sewing.  I need to take some time and get to my machine.  It was too warm most of the week.  It feels like we went from winter to summer.  High 80's and high 90's all week.  It cooled off a little yesterday, but it was still muggy.  Today it is cool and nice in between the rain.  I plan on working on my guild block tonight and some items for my secret sister at guild.  Depending on how things go, I'll try to show them tomorrow.

Used this Week:              0 yards
Used year to Date:          27.0 yards
Added this Week:            0 yards
Added Year to Date:       26 yards
Net Used for 2011:          1 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. YEs, but you didn't add anything, so that is good. Hoping you will get to your machine this week. Look forward to seeing your progress tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete