Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stash Report

What a busy week!  I did manage some sewing this week though.  I'm working on a wall hanging/table topper from Jo Morton.  Actually I'll be killing two birds with one stone with this one, as it also has mostly Indigo in it.  That will take care of my Indigo challenge this month.  Now if I could only find my UFO challenge. 

Used this Week:              .75 yards
Used year to Date:          27.75 yards
Added this Week:            0 yards
Added Year to Date:       26 yards
Net Used for 2011:          1.75 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. You're in the black -that's great

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you were able to squeeze in some sewing within in a busy week. Congrats on being pin the black!

    ReplyDelete