Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Design Wall (Table) Monday

Yeah!  I made a design wall on Monday!  I know that it has been a while.  Today on the table is a pattern from Jo Morton, Little Women Club 10.  The top is done and I used her indigo fabrics for most of it.  The only one that doesn't have indigo in it is the red.  I was feeling patriotic. Hopefully I can get it quilted by the end of the week so that it will count toward the monochromatic challenge.




These are the fabrics that I picked up a few weeks ago at the quilt show at RIT.  I'm trying to design a pattern to turn this into a wall hanging for the guild quilt show in October.  The dragons will be a quilt for my oldest grandson.

To see what others have on their design wall visit Judy L. at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color play in your indigo top -- very pretty. And the dragon fabric is great fun! That's sure to be a pleaser! I like that feathery-fern fabric on that top fat quarter, too. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete