Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

It has been crazy here for the past week and a half!  I ran new babies and mommies to doctors appointments every day last week.  With the long holiday weekend that was very hot for so early in the season.  We normally don't get 90+ degree days until July and August.  I prefer when it creeps up gradually and not slaps me in the face with the hot and muggy weather.
My daughter and her husband split up.  It is for the better, I'm sure.  I'm watching Gwyn for her so that she can get things done and decide what she is doing.  She is supposed to start college in the fall, so we are giving her all the support we can. 
I haven't done any sewing and I miss the therapy.  It is one way that I work thru any problems that I'm dealing with.   There just hasn't been time.  I need to fit some in soon.  I still have to quilt the baby quilts for the new grandsons.  The tops are made, I just haven't had time to quilt them.  I want to get some baby clothes made for these grandsons too.

No comments:

Post a Comment