Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I've been up to

I know that it is Tuesday but I have been busy and haven't done any sewing again this week.  I've been running the children and grandchildren to doctors and lawyers and all sorts of places.  Saturday, I watched Jareth during the day and didn't get his picture!  I'm trying to keep pictures of the babes to watch them grow.  Sunday I helped to set the pool up only to find out that the mice had chewed a hole in it.  It goes up in the rafters of the garage.  Normally nothing happens to it but this year the darn mice had a ball.  They built nests in the garden tractor, and the push lawn mower. DH is still going through equipment to see what else they built nests into.  Monday I went to PT and when I got home did some house work.  Hand dishes and the likes.  The dogs are shedding so I swiffer of sweep every day.  After a brief nap I went and picked up Nikki and Jayden.  Jayden had a kindergarten graduation program.  The children sang and danced for their parents and the kids each received a diploma with their picture in cap and gown.  They are so cute.  I hope that now that school is half days and every one is healthy (currently) I can sit and do some sewing.  I miss the steady rhythm of my machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment