Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Stash Report

Not much change in the stash this week.  I did get the table runner almost done so I will count that this week in the stash.  I need to finish baby quilts as I don't think that the DIL'S will be making it to the end of the month with these babies.  I finally got an idea of what the youngest son wants for his baby. The other I just need to finish.  I have started 2 for the youngest and DIL shot both of them down, as she doesn't like green and she doesn't like bright colors.  I'll pick up another blue Bali pop and make the same quilt as for the older son's baby.  I will quilt them differently is the only thing and the Bali pops are different.  I will finish the other two and hang onto them for future baby shower gifts or give them to project Linus when they are done. 

Used this Week:              1 yards
Used year to Date:          19.5 yards
Added this Week:            0 yards
Added Year to Date:       18.25 yards
Net Used for 2011:          1.25 yards

To see what others have used in their stash, please visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment