Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Binding

I'm still working on the binding of the table runner that I made.  Sewing the binding down is getting very hard for me.  I think that it is time for new glasses.  I am finding that my eyes get very tired.  I am also having a hard time seeing in the distance and find myself peering under my glasses to see things close up.  Working on the computer is also hard on my eyes.  They get very dry.  I had plugs in my ducts to create tears but I'm guessing that they have stopped working.  If I use a magnifier light than I don't have any problems and can work for quite a while.  Unfortunately I lost the base to my lamp and need to find it for a hand applique class that I'm taking on Sunday.  If I don't find it, I will have to buy a new one.  I might be able to have one of my DS's make a new base for me.  I'll see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment