Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Design Wall(Table)

I am still working on the binding of the table runner from two weeks ago.  I also took a class with Kristin Steiner on the Sunday after mom passed away.  My sisters and dad insisted that I go.  It is hand applique and I'm enjoying the hand work.  I am very slow at hand applique and I hope that my speed will increase with time.

 I haven't worked on this since the class, but I hope to soon.

 I hope that soon I will start feel like working on the baby quilts as they will be needed soon.
To see what others have on their design wall go to Judy L's Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. This will be a very pretty quilt. I always remind myself that every little stitch is one more than I had before and it will be finished eventually - take care and happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give yourself time. I like to applique but don't seem to finish all that much. As you feel like sewing you will. It's hard to lose a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same thing...took an applique class and haven't made any progress on the project yeat.

    ReplyDelete