Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stash Report week #3

I did some sewing and got my blocks done on Tuesday.  I didn't take any pictures so I will ask the leader of the exchange to take some and email them to me.  That was all I accomplished for sewing this past week.  My daughter asked me to help her make a quilt for Project Linus that has to be done by the end of March.  I have the odd feeling that I will be doing most of it.  She grabbed 2 as she felt I needed one to make also.  As that fabric isn't entering my stash, I'm not counting it until it is scraps as the Project Linus coordinator didn't want the scraps back.  I will probable use the larger pieces and make a pillow case to go with the quilt.  The one that she picked for me has to be at least 48" x 60" or 60" x 60" and up to twin sized.  I think hers is similar sized.

What I did buy was for guild, and the block exchange so here is the breakdown of what I bought and what I used last week.   4 fat quarters for Holiday exchange, 1 fat quarter for fat quarter raffle, 4 fat quarters for the blocks I made and 2 fat quarter, 2 fat eighths and some scraps to equal a yard for my secret sister at guild.   I hope to get in the black soon.


Used this Week:                      3.25 yards
Used year to Date:                  3.25 yards
Added this Week:                   4 yards
Added Year to Date:               4 yards
Net Used for 2012:                  .75 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment