Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stash Report #4

Well it must have been a week for stuff to go around.  I have been under the weather all week.  I'm just starting to feel better and maybe this week will get some time to spend at my machine.  I had wanted to work on my second set of blocks for guild last week but it looks like I can do that this week.  I also want to get ufo #5 to the flimsy stage.  DS1 wants me to make a goblin for his son.  I have the pattern and fabric.  I just need to make it and stuff it.  It should be a half day project with the hand stitching.  Maybe tomorrow I'll work on it.
Used this Week:                      0 yards
Used year to Date:                  3.25 yards
Added this Week:                   0 yards
Added Year to Date:               4 yards
Net Used for 2012:                  .75 yards

 To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were under the weather. That's never any fun. Hope you feel better this coming week.

    ReplyDelete