Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stash Report week #2

Here it is week #2 of the stash report and I can honestly say that I have not sewn all week.  I haven't even looked at my machine.  I know that this week will be better as I have sewing to do for guild.  I need to get 7 blocks done by Tuesday night.  I also have to have a yard of fabric for the gift exchange.  The guild decided to move the Christmas Party to January so it wasn't as stressful for everyone.  I think that it has worked out well.
Next week I should have some changes to see and hopefully tomorrow there will be something on my design table.

Used this Week:                      0 yards
Used year to Date:                  0 yards
Added this Week:                   0 yards
Added Year to Date:               0 yards
Net Used for 2011:                  0 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your Guild sewing! Sounds like your numbers will start moving in the right direction soon.

    ReplyDelete