Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

What I'm working on

I've been working on item #10 for the UFO challenge.  I did change the numbers a bit as I need to get these baby quilts done before the 1st of May.  I started with a Bali Pop called Berry Bliss for the 1st grandson due and a pattern from Moda Bake Shop called Awesome.  I plan on sewing it together this afternoon.  It is mostly cut out and goes together fairly easy from what I can tell.  I will have to buy a backing as I don't have a lot of backing fabrics at the moment.  I may make the same quilt but in a different Bali Pop or a LQS made jelly roll for the 2nd grandson that is due in May.  I will have to check with my future DIL and see if the fabric is too flowery for the new baby.  I didn't realize it was that flowery until I started cutting the strips.


This will be the binding.  The bottom strip is more green than shown.
The upper picture will be the squares and the lower will be the rows.  The two light colored strips are for the center blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment