Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stomach Bug

My DD brought us a stomach bug.  We found out after she went to the hospital and had to be re-hydrated.  I watched the baby while she was there and low and behold the baby has it too.  Grandma and Grandpa are next I'm sure.  My son that lives with me also has it.  He came down with it over night.  He called and thanked his sister for sharing.  Her comment was "That's what sister's are for."  He doesn't appreciate her sentiments and neither do mom and dad.  Hopefully I will start feeling better soon and can start sewing.  While I wait, I am working on the guild newsletter.  I hope to get that done today and sent out to the members later today.  I'm also wiping everything down with Clorox wipes hoping to kill the bug and stop its spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment