Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stash Report

I'm still working on UFO #10.  I just have to sit and stitch the top together.  I will quilt it myself, I think instead of sending to my sister and her long arm machine. 
As for my stash report, I used a jelly roll and didn't buy anything.

Used this Week:              2.75 yards
Used year to Date:          16.00 yards
Added this Week:            0 yards
Added Year to Date:       12.5 yards
Net Used for 2011:          3.5  yards

Please visit Judy L's Patchwork Times to see what everyone is doing with their stash.

I did make chocolate chip cookies today and DH is making Philly cheese pizza for dinner tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Supper sounds nice! You're making progress. Doesn't it feel good to be in the black?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what Philly cheese pizza is, but pizza and choco cookies are always a winner in my book. Congratulations for staying in the black this week.

    ReplyDelete