Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello and Happy New Year!
I'm a little early, I know but I will be in bed when the new year arrives.  
I visited Judy L's site Patchwork Times and for the monochromatic Challenge she drew the color yellow for January.  I need to find some yellow and make something now.  I have a few ideas in my head, so now I need to put them down on paper.  I hopefully will have something to show on Mondays Blog and Judy's Design wall.  Hopefully I have some yellow fabrics to use.
Tomorrow I will try to share a picture of the pork loin that we are having for dinner and the recipe for the rub.  It is a chocolate, chili rub and one of my favorites.  DH's day to cook, and he is a very good cook.  He is serving smashed garlic potatoes and broccoli with the pork loin. 
Last night I watched my granddaughter who is 5 months old.  I didn't get a whole lot done with her here.  It is great to be able babysit and send them home.  Gwyn is a good baby, she has been a little cranky as she is cutting teeth.  My daughter hasn't been sleeping well as the babe keeps her up.  This is her first child so she hasn't learned all the tricks. 
I plan on starting on my ufo's tomorrow after I visit Judy's site and see which one she draws.
I hope that you all have a safe and happy new year and that the next one is better than this one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment