Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello

Welcome and Hello!
I thought that I would give blogging a try.  I plan on using my blog to keep track of my quilting, sewing and machine embroidery, oh and recipes that DH and I have come up with.  I will try to post on a regular basis and learn how to add pictures.
Here is a little personal info on me and hopefully I will keep this for quilting.  I may occasionally talk about my grandchildren and pets.
I am 46 years old and married to a great guy for the past 12 years.  I have 3 children from a previous marriage and DH has accepted them as his.  We currently have 4 grandchildren and just found out that there are 2 more on the way in May 2011.  The older of my two sons lives with us and 5 dogs and 6 cats share the house with us. 
We live in Pennellville, NY which is about 20 miles North of Syracuse.  We currently have received 6 feet of snow in the month of December and we are about 6 inches from breaking the record for the most snow in a month.  I will occasionally post pictures of the wonderful snow and other pictures from the yard.  Right now the snow is all trampled from the dogs playing in it.  Hopefully we will get the 6 inches to freshen up the snow so it looks all white again.

No comments:

Post a Comment