Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 UFO Project

Judy L. at Patchwork Times has challenged her readers to finish 12 ufo's during 2011.  You just pick 12 ufo's and number them 1 to 12.  Whatever number is picked on the first of the month is the ufo you work on for the month and hopefully finish. Here are my goals for 2011!

1.Bali Pop Quilt for new grandchild
2.Blooming 9 Patch -class from about 5 years ago
3. Puzzler, reproduction fabrics - this was a BOM swap in my guild last year
4.Paint Chip Challenge - this year's challenge
5.Drunkard's Path - class from Oct. 2010
6.Tote bags - 1 for a friend and 1 for my daughter
7.Puzzler, batiks - BOM from a few years ago
8. NY Beauty - Class with Linda J. Hahn from Oct. 2010
9.Baby Boy quilt - all cut out ,needs to be put together
10. Spinning Stars - only if I can find the pattern
11.Bali Pop Quilt for new grandchild
12.Flannel Quilt for my grand daughter 
13.Dinosaur Quilt for my grand son

My goal for this is to at least get the tops done.  I would be real pleased to get them quilted and bound too.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. Photos are fairly easy to post... can't wait to 'see' your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice list! I'm in the 2011 UFO challenge along with you, but most of my projects hae a great deal of piece work left to do.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your progress this year.
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete