Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Stash Report week #3

I have been making blocks for Honor Flights quilts. I donated a bunch of red, white and blue to help save the guild some cash. A bunch of us are as our account is running low. Our cost for where we have our quilt show tripled from two years ago. It was quite a surprise. 
I also have a baby quilt to go to Project Linus. I just need to finish sewing the binding down. I may do it on the machine though.
The one yard I added was from our guild Holiday Party. 

Used this Week:                         14.00  yards
Used year to Date:                     14.00  yards
Added this Week:                       1.0  yards
Added Year to Date:                  1.0 yards
Net Used for 2016:                    13.00 yards



I missed last weeks as we were without power.

No comments:

Post a Comment