Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stash Report 11/24/13

I did some sewing this week but have not finished anything so nothing to count this week.  I did visit a beautiful quilt show in Old Forge, NY at Vue.  It was a nice drive up but not a nice drive home as it started to snow.  I drove home in white out conditions almost all the way.  Add high winds to it and I was amazed that we didn't see more accidents.  My friends Lisa and Linda went with me and were glad that I drove as I have an all wheel drive vehicle.  It was definitely needed yesterday.  Winter has arrived to Upstate NY as I woke up to 4 inches of snow.  Time to find my gloves.

Used this Week:                        0 yards

Used year to Date:                    3.75 yards
Added this Week:                      0 yards
Added Year to Date:                 13 yards
Net Used for 2013:                    9.25 yards


I just corrected my count as I apparently can't seem to do subtraction in my head for the past few weeks.  Soon I hope to be positive in the used column.

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you resisted temptation at the quilt show, so you did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it home okay. No fun driving in the snow.

    ReplyDelete