Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stash Report 11/17/13

I finished a small wall hanging that I started many years ago.  What is funny is I had quilted it and put the binding on and never hand stitched it down.  I'm not sure why now.  But it is finished.  I think that it may need some more quilting but it is a wall hanging and one of the first things I quilted. 

Used this Week:                        .75 yards

Used year to Date:                    3.75 yards
Added this Week:                      0 yards
Added Year to Date:                 13 yards
Net Used for 2013:                    6.25 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how that happens... sometimes I only have 1 more thing to do on a project and set it aside because something else took priority and then I forget about it! And when you find it - it's like finding a long lost friend and I don't know about you but the second time aroudn I remember all the things that were happening around me while I was first working on that project. And now it's off your UFO list! Congrats! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete