Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stash Report 11/10/13

I remembered that I wanted to take part in the stash report!  I wish that I had more to report than I went and bought 10 yards of muslin to make dolls with for one of the local hospitals.  One of our sister guilds makes dolls and gives them to the children's hospital.  They were doing 100 every 3-4 months.  Now the hospital wants 100 a month.  This group can't keep up so they put the call out to some other guilds.  I volunteered to make a few.  I bought some template plastic so I can trace the pattern and just cut a bunch out at once.  I just need to make some up and get them delivered to the other guild.  Hubby and I decided that I should try to do 10 - 12 a month.  We figure at some point it could very well be one of our grandchildren there.  He will help by stuffing them and putting their hospital gown on them.  I'm glad he doesn't  mind me sewing to help others.

Used this Week:                        0 yards

Used year to Date:                    3 yards
Added this Week:                     10 yards
Added Year to Date:                 13 yards
Net Used for 2013:                    7 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment