Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Quiet Friday

I'm sitting here reading blogs while I wait for the furnace guy to get here.  He is only half an hour late already.  I have things that I want to do but we need heat and soon!  At the start of the heating season we have "Bob the Furnace Guy" come out and give the furnace a tune up and make sure everything is all set for the season.  We have discovered that it cuts down on the number of times that we have to call during the season. 

I have picked up a few quilting magazines in the past few weeks and I'm seeing a lot of modern quilts in the magazines.  I'm thinking about trying my hand at one in the next few months.  I'm still working on a pattern for the applique that I want to do.  The way things are going I'll have it done for next year.

My daughter just called and asked me to watch my granddaughter this afternoon and evening.  I guess that it won't be a quiet Friday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment