Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Cutting out tissue holders

I spent part of the day washing fabric and cutting it out to make tissue holders for quilt guild.  Our show is only 5 weeks away.  We are short 300 tissue holders for a thanks for coming gift.  I cut out 30 tissue holders and now I just have to sew them.  That is tomorrow's job.  Hopefully I can sit and get them all stitched.  It shouldn't take to long as there is only 4 seams and I plan on chain stitching all of them.  Here is a picture of all the ones that I cut out.

The 4 stacks on the bottom have enough for 6 holders each.  The 3 on the left have purple fabric for the inside, not blue as the picture shows.  The three on top, I had enough fabric to cut out 2 holders each.  I may piece a few and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment