Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

UFO Challenge Update

I'm still working on my UFO challenge from last month.  I had hoped to get it finished by the end of the month and it just didn't happen.  Maybe today I can get some time to work on it and finish making the blocks that need to be done.  February challenge is up and I see that it is #1.  That means that I have something to do with a Bali Pop.  I have 3 tops that are done.  Maybe I will try to get one of them quilted or fix one that I'm not real happy with the way it came out.  I would really like to get it back together and see if I can get everything to align properly.  I discovered a mistake in the pattern and have been trying to figure out how to correct it.  I may have a plan and I just need to see if it works.  If it does than I will get it done and try to get it quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment