Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stash Report Week #7

I missed last week and didn't post at all.  Between sick spouse and sick children and grandchildren, I made a lot of trips to various doctor's offices and pharmacies.  Every one is finally on the mend and hopefully I will be able to get some sewing done this week.  I started working on my batik exchange blocks for guild and have some of the fabric cut.  I still have a few pieces to hand wash. 

Purchases this week were: 4 fat quarters for a friendship star block for QOV that guild is making on Tuesday Night.  I hope to take 6 blocks all made up.  I picked up a batik scrap sack which has about 1-1/2 yards of fabric in it.  That's for the batik exchange blocks.  Hopefully with the two sacks I already had and with all the scraps from previous projects I will have enough for the next few months.  There is nothing to count as going out yet as I haven't finished anything enough to count it.


Used this Week:                      0 yards
Used year to Date:                  3.25 yards
Added this Week:                   2.5 yards
Added Year to Date:               11.0 yards
Net Used for 2012:                 7.75 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment