Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stash Report

I haven't had a chance to do much this week.  I still haven't finished that quilt for my grandson yet.  I just purchased a similar kit for one of the babies.  His mom likes monkeys  and Jo Ann Fabrics had a quilt kit just like the dinosaurs but with monkeys.  I will make that up and get it to Deven within the next few days.  Deven is in the hospital as he isn't gaining weight and the doctors can't figure out why.  I have been spending time with his big brothers and talking to mom on the phone.  They don't want a bunch of us up there while he is there.  I get to stay home and worry instead!  I guess that I will do some sewing to keep my mind occupied.


Used this Week:              0 yards
Used year to Date:         33.25 yards
Added this Week:            2.5 yards
Added Year to Date:       28.5 yards
Net Used for 2011:         4.75 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Devin. Hopefully the medical team will figure it out soon. You providing a "ear" is lots of help I'm certain. Sandi

    ReplyDelete