Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Design Wall(Table)

I have something to show this week!  I'm working on a quilt for one of the grandsons who will be 2 at the end of the month.  He loves Dinosaurs!  I found a kit at Jo Anne's that had dinosaur fabric, so I picked it up.  It only makes a 30 x 36 inch quilt but I figure that is just the right size for him to drag around.  I don't like the fact that it doesn't have binding with it.  I substituted rust colored cotton for the bright orange satin that was with it.  I have enough left to do the binding.  Once I finish putting it together tomorrow, I hope.

I have also been working on my applique block, just need to find the berries and put them on.  I've got the next block pressed and I'm deciding what fabrics to use for the heart.  This is a kit from a class I took in April right after my mom died.  I have just picked it back up and I'm trying to get it done.
To wee what others are working on, please visit Judy L's Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment