Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stash Report

Well I did some cutting, and some sewing until we lost power of Friday.  I haven't worked on anything since.  I did cut out a baby quilt and I'm deciding if I'm going to bind it or just follow the directions and stitch it pillow case style.  If I add the binding I will add it to next weeks total.  I plan on finishing this quilt today.  I also have another one pulled and it just needs to be cut so that I can sew while it is raining tomorrow and Tuesday.  

Used this Week:              2.5 yards
Used year to Date:         33.25 yards
Added this Week:            0 yards
Added Year to Date:       26 yards
Net Used for 2011:          7.25 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment