Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Stash Report

I have done a little sewing lately.  I have my Jo Morton's Little Women Club quilt done.  I just need to finish sewing down the binding which I will do tonight at quilt guild.  I quilted it on my Bernina with out the stitch regulator.  It was the first time that I had tried to do it with out it.  I could use some practice.  I used a whole yard for this quilt.  I'm working on some blocks but I'm not counting them until I get the blocks completed.

Used this Week:                         1.00  yards
Used year to Date:                     2.25  yards
Added this Week:                       0  yards
Added Year to Date:                 16.50 yards
Net Used for 2014:                    14.25 yards


Please head over to visit Judy at Patchwork Times and see what some of the others are doing with their stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment