Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Busy, but no quilting

I spent yesterday steam cleaning rugs.  With the adult children and grandchildren gone, I'm finally doing some spring cleaning.  They finally found an apartment and moved into their own place.  I hope that today after I go get a hair cut I will be able to sit and sew.
Hubby and I were discussing making the basement into a sewing room for me.  I would get a 12' by 20' area(more or less).  I hope that it will be enough space to set up my mid arm and sewing studio.  That way if one of the children has to move back in, then I still have a sewing studio.  I may have problems with the stairs but at least I'll be able to wash my fabric and have everything in one location instead of in two rooms where every thing is crowded.   Something to think about and play around with some design options.  We will need to put some more lights in as there is only one in there now for the whole area.  I'll take some pictures as soon as Tim gets the rest of his stuff out.  That way I can see what I have to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment