Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stash Report

Not much sewing going on here lately.  I have been watching my granddaughter while my daughter's babysitter was in the hospital.  She is home finally and looking forward to babysitting again.  Now, one of the future daughter-in-law's is staying with us while they look for an apartment.  I hope to get some sewing in this week as I miss the time at my machine.  It seems to be meditative and calming, something that I need with 2 little boys around.  

I did meet up with a couple of the gals from my quilt guild and worked on some quilt of valor blocks.  I used some fabrics from my stash so I have something to report this week.

Used this Week:                    3.5 yards
Used year to Date:                 13.25 yards
Added this Week:                   0 yards
Added Year to Date:               13.0 yards
Net Used for 2012:                                .25 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to spend some time with your grandchildren and your sewing machine this week

    ReplyDelete