Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stash Report

I actually sat and sewed this week!   I completed a jelly roll 1600 top and I'm currently working on a table runner.  I'll post pictures tomorrow of what I'm working on.  Hopefully soon I will see more improvements in the used department.

Used this Week:                    6.5 yards
Used year to Date:                 9.75 yards
Added this Week:                   2.0 yards
Added Year to Date:               13.0 yards
Net Used for 2012:                                3.25 yards

To see what others have done with their stash go visit Judy L's site Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. You used over 6 yards and only replaced 2! Seems to me you aren't working hard enough on "refreshening" your stash. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had as much restraint as you have when purchasing fabric. Table runners are so sweet, and make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your numbers are GOOD! You'll be in the black in no time.

    ReplyDelete