Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

What I've been up to

I haven't done much sewing for the past couple months but I hope that I will get some time now.  I am currently finishing a binding on a table runner and have a few wall hangings that I would like to get done.  I also have a few jelly roll 1600 quilts to quilt and bind.  We will see if there is time before our guild quilt show in October.  
Tomorrow is our first guild meeting of the season.  We meet for 10 months out of the year.  I'm the editor of the newsletter and just finished it up and emailed it out.  I also need to update the webpage. 
I would also like to get some quilts made for Christmas.  I have patterns and fabric picked for the grandchildren and just need to get going on them. 
The master bedroom redo is complete!  After 5 years it is finally done and we have moved to the bigger room.  I tried to convince my DH that it would make a perfect sewing room instead of the 2 smaller bedrooms.  He didn't buy it.  Now I just have to wash everything down in the room that we vacated and get it painted.  Then the hardwood floor can go down.  My mid arm will be set up in there after the third bedroom is painted and hardwood floor is installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment