Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Update on what I've been up too

Well I have the room we moved out of almost emptied (had some stuff in the closet to go thru and decide if it was staying or going) and have vacuumed up all the dust bunnies and pet fur.  I have the paint for the walls and ceiling.  I have been working at my own pace as it will be one of my sewing rooms.  There will be one for the mid arm and some of my fabric.  The other will be a guest room and have my book cases and a bed and dresser.  
My daughter stopped by and talked with me and DH and asked to move back in.  She can't afford her house with out her husband.  So being the good parents that we are we said yes, of course.  No mid arm room for me now.  I will try to get the room painted before she moves in.  I wish that everything would fit into one room but the rooms are 10' by 13' and the mid arm would just have fit with the shelving for fabric.  Maybe I'll clean out the basement and put in a dehumidifier and set my sewing room up down there.  The only problem is the stairs are very steep and narrow and I have a very hard time getting up and down them with my cane.

No comments:

Post a Comment